Monday, March 2, 2009

The RedJumpsuitApparatus Is In Town!



The Guys of The Red JumpSuit Apparatus has their Newest Album in town.

I got their album last week, I got their album accidentally when I was checking out 4 Cd's in a Record Bar.. "Ooops! Wow! So May Bago Silang Album". So I bought it. I'm not their follower, Haha! I just Love Collecting Cd's! ;) That'S It!

What I mostly LOVE with the Album is the song "BELIEVE" (not to mention that this song has the Biggest fonts in their album tracklists).

I love this song because it better fits my STATE now. Being Lost, Struggling... and... STOP! I don't want to be EMO!


BELIEVE............BELIEVE.............BELIEVE..............BELIEVE..............BELIEVE..............BELIEVE

I Enjoy listening to "No Spell" & "Step Right Up".


Dont 4get to catch them in their Mall tours!

March 5 at 6pm- Activity Center, Alabang Town Center
March 6 at 6pm- Market! Market! F. Bonifacio Taguig City
March 7 at 6pm- Activity Center, Glorietta Mall
March 8 at 6pm- Trinoma Quezon City




Some Crazy Stuff's... I just madE FUN!

Old Photo "Dekada 70"

"The Reflections"

"Aerial View"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved. ShakespearIANe, Inc. c",)