Saturday, November 15, 2008

MICHAEL LEARNS "TO ROCK the BIG DOME"


I was surprised when I saw a poster displayed in a Tea Shop in front of St. Luke's Hospital last Oct. 25. I was far away from the shop but that doesn't made any problem since the poster has a bold letters that read "MLTR".

I FELT A LITTLE TOO EXCITED AT THAT MOMENT.

Last N0v. 8 I went to the SM ticketnet and bought my two tickets. It was just a Gen. Ad ticket.
I bought the other one for my buddy.

The concert will be on Nov.22 8pm at the Big Dome.

I am excited to see them and sing-along with their hits and my personal favorites like Sleeping Child, 25 Minutes, Breaking My Heart and I'm Gonna Be Around.

official site: www.mltr.dk/mltr


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved. ShakespearIANe, Inc. c",)