Monday, December 1, 2008

SMILE AND THE WORLD SMILES BACK TO YOU!




Tonight an Extraordinary event happened. The Moon, Jupiter and Venus was seen altogether showing a unique bond forming the SMILEY figure.

It was like Jesus and the World own way of saying " HEY! WE'RE IN TOO" to these generation of texting [note that we always insert a certain SMILEY in our messages ex. c",) and ;) ], emoticons in our chats etc.

I took these shots from our rooftop. When I first saw it I was amazed that in my very eyes are the two of the planets I only have seen in books and pictures yet even I'm too far from it.. Oh My Gulay! (yes, this is my unique xpression) these are still Venus and Jupiter.

Having witnessed this phenomenon brought an extraordinary feeling and approach on me. It was like giving a certain messages like
"LAUGH AT YOUR PROBLEMS",
"DON'T BE SO.. SO SERIOUS",
"SMILE AND THE WHOLE WORLD SMILES WITH YOU".

1 comment:

CaesariaN said...

Venus top left and Jupiter top right!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved. ShakespearIANe, Inc. c",)