Monday, January 12, 2009

My New Year's Resolutions c",)



This
NEW YEAR...

I want to start something NEW!

I want to CHANGE mySelf..... THE WAY I USED 2B!

SO HERE ARE MY RESOLUTIONS!

(Arrange Randomly)


1. I will take my vitamins!

2. I will try (note the word TRY not PROMISE) not 2b late in my classes. (sigh)

3. I will take EXERCISES.

4. I will watch the upcoming Eheads reunion concert>>HOPING & WISHING!

5. (Still Thinking on what 2b place)

6. I will cut my Sleeping Time ( which is almost all the time) to Turn On much Productive Things. (Praying.... Hope I could do this>Bcoz it is soooo Dificult> it is my favoryt hobby>but then>Yes I can do this)

7. I will not keep Promises unless I mean them.

8. I will Save, Save, Save!

9. (RESERVE)

10. (RESERVE)

3 comments:

CaesariaN said...

JESUS!

Pls help me!

I can do this!

Anonymous said...

You can do it. Try "jump rope" or jog around the house. hehe.

Anonymous said...

cute :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved. ShakespearIANe, Inc. c",)