Friday, October 24, 2008

The Songwriter "Wannabe"?

hello!I have been inspired by some television commercials.

So I said to myself..

I will make my own commercial jingle.

Here it goes.

CONSTANTLY HYPNOTIZE
by: ICM

I

I was sitting on the bench
Keeping busy and having fun in what I read

I was thinking stuff's that are out of this world
And my head keeps on playing different song's

Then suddenly you passed by
You flashed your wonderful SMILE

CHORUS

I'm stock in my place unable to move
Because my eye's follows your direction
All the other things just faded away
While you shine with your SMILE..
I am Constantly Hypnotize

II

All that I see is you
All that I hear is you
There's nothing else in my mind
But that strange day you SMILED at me

(repeat CHORUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved. ShakespearIANe, Inc. c",)